NOTICE: Registration will open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, May 27th to SCCA Members. Non-Member Registration will open at 8 a.m. on May 29th.
- We are CAPPED at 50 drivers for this event.
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY at Motorsportsreg.com. If you don't have an account, you will need to create one. There is NO REGISTRATION at the event.
We have been asked to have extensive mitigation strategies in order to do this because technically it will be a week earlier than the Governor’s plan for group size allows. We are taking our lead from SCCA guidelines and other clubs that have just started having events as well. Please keep in mind that these procedures are designed to help keep us and those around us in our Autocross family safe.
The items are as follows:
1. Online registration only and we are limiting registration to 50 people. There will be no registration at the event. We are migrating our registration to Motorsportsreg.com and will announce a link for the event soon!
2. Masks will be required so please bring your own. We will have some available for those who don’t have their own. Additionally, gloves and sanitizer will be at every worker station and we encourage everyone to use them.
3. No loaner helmets will be available. Make sure if you register you have an up to date helmet that will pass tech.
4. Nobody will be allowed on site that is not a paying participant which also means no guest ride alongs.
5. Tech will be outside the fenced area and the tech person will come to you and talk you through the tech process. More to come on this, but we will also be offering tech the evening before as the site gets set up. We are opening up annual tech to everyone so you can get teched once for the year.
6. Finally, due to not being able to run a full attendance event and being required to have PPE for people our cost per entrant has increased. The board has voted to have a TEMPORARY price increase of $5 to help cover the costs. This will go back to our normal $35 after we get back to a more normal situation.
We are excited to get to race and if all goes well, Expo Idaho has said they will work with us to find some extra dates as summer progresses!
Please note that all May events are cancelled. We will be updating the website to reflect these changes.
Look for an event announcement and links to Motorsports Reg in the next couple weeks!
Last but not least, we are going to try to have a club meeting in the third Tuesday of this month at 7pm via Zoom! An announcement will be made with an invite link.
The Snake River Region is a division of the national Sports Club Car of America (SCCA) organization with more than 55,000 members. SCCA was founded in 1944 as a club for amateur sports car enthusiasts, whose interests have expanded over the years to include a wide variety of amateur and professional motor sports related pursuits.
The SCCA organization is geographically segmented into 112 regions with the backbone of the organization depending on its membership and volunteer participation and support. Collectively, local regions conduct more than 2000 events annually, from race-prepared cars on closed tracks, to rally car challenging unimproved back roads, to daily driver autocross racing in parking lots. SCCA is one of the premier motorsports organizations in America, with a goal to provide safe opportunities for members to pursue their love of motorsports in a safe environment.
The local Treasure Valley Snake River Region SCCA currently has over 120 members who support the region’s autocross group. We are a volunteer, self-supporting, non-profit organization of drivers with varied skill levels, who are focused on safety, education, and sharing a love for motorsports and autocross racing. All drivers are welcome and there is a support network in place to foster the education of new drivers, helping them to achieve their goals, whether they are specific, or if they are just coming out to have fun and challenge their competitive spirit. We hope to see you out on the asphalt, and welcome you to come be a part of our membership!
Our driving courses change at every event. Unlike track racing, you won't get hundreds of laps to learn every corner. The challenge is to rely on your basic skill as a driver to navigate the course faster than your competition!
Our events are open to experts and beginners alike. Check out our event calendar for more details, sign up, or show up to watch and ride along with someone to see what it's all about!
Each year, the SRRSCCA has a special event to raise money for a charity. We also host events for other local sports car clubs. Contact us if you'd like to learn more!
Get a taste of some of the action that's happening on our courses!